Size matters with cleaning wipes
Size matters with antibacterial wipes and, as we’ve previously explored, our supersize-as-standard products wipe the floor with others on the market. But just how do our wipes size up in the real world? Here is some perspective …
A Uniwipe Ultragrime container is 25cm long x 15cm deep x 12cm high. Therefore, its length is:
- Bowling you over by being two-thirds as long as a bowling pin.
- Clocking on for one-four-hundredth of the height of Big Ben.
- Driving forward at four-and-a-half times as long as a golf tee.
- Oh, la, la – one-tenth as tall as Napoleon.
- A head-hurting 18 times as long as an Aspirin.
If the contents were taken out unfolded and laid end to end they would be 38 metres long. Or the equivalent of:
- A striking one third of a football pitch.
- Stepping out 50 times as long as a man’s footstep.
- Ding ding – four-and-a-half times the length of a London bus.
- A staggering six times the height of a giraffe.
- Don’t yawn – 18-and-a-half times as long as a queen size bed.
The area of space that would be covered by the contents of a Uniwipe Ultragrime container is 9.5m2. That is:
- Hitting the deck 1500 times as big as a playing card.
- Incredibly equivalent to 250 Apple iPads.
- Taking flight as 95 times as big as an airplane tray table.
- Very sticky being similar to 2000 Post-it notes.
- Wiping the floor at nine times as big as a bath towel.
This is more than twice the fabric found in competitors’ fabric and also equal to the surface of 7.5 large office desks.
We think you’ll agree that is a lot of cleaning power in one Uniwipe container!
Now find out for yourself and order your free Ultragrime sample. Or email email@example.com for stock enquiries.